sushinfood:

When you finally get the Taunt Kill.
( source x )

sushinfood:

When you finally get the Taunt Kill.

( source x )

dnpnggggg:

scout scout scout

dnpnggggg:

scout scout scout

tav1sh:

last one i swear
what do friends do, miss pauling?
punch those who interrupt them obviously

tav1sh:

last one i swear

what do friends do, miss pauling?

punch those who interrupt them obviously

notactuallyaduck:

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4

  1. To make the rim of the bucket, I took some 1/4” thick strips of illustration board and glued it to some 3/4” strips of the same light weight white paper I used to wrap the bucket in. Make sure the strips are the same length as the circumference of the top of your bucket if not a smidgen longer for the paper.
  2. Next, I folded the paper over the illustration board just once, so that the board was “sandwiched” in the fold of the paper.
  3. I glued the short side of the strip to the bucket, folding the longer side of the paper over the edge and into the bucket. (diagram included)
  4. I taped the paper that was folded into the interior down but didn’t bother with any sort of glue. This will probably come back to bite me in the ass so I recommend you also glue it.
  5. To finish the rim, I painted it with the same white gesso that I used for the body of the bucket, taking care not to get it on the red stripes.
  6. In Photoshop, I whipped up a copy of the Conquistador Fried Giblets logo (which is free for your use!).
  7. After a couple of test print-outs on scrap paper to test the size and placement, I printed the final version on some sticker paper and carefully cut-out and placed it. It’s not the correct size for the logo because my bucket is not an exact match to the one in the video proportions wise. But this size looks best on my bucket so it’s what I stuck with.
  8. Voila! Finished bucket pre-fried chicken.

Part 5 will be chicken construction!

As a bonus, I’ve made some stickers I’ll be handing out while in cosplay. There’s a limited quantity of them but if you’re going to be at Otakon 2014 Friday evening/night, keep an eye out for me and you might get one!

uberchain:

look what the fuck you made me do i hope you’re happy short shorts anon

(if the last whistle doesn’t load it’s a glitch with youtube, gotta spam refresh until you get it, i’ve tried to do everything about it but 50% of the time whistle is kill)

thatguywiththesideburns:

Someone asked if I could build a Soda Popper. So I started building a Soda Popper, using a 60’s-era can for the grip

digitalduckie:

Got my Conquistador Fried Giblets logo to a satisfying state of completion. I’ll still have to experiment with what size to print it at to fit my bucket but those results will be posted when I next update my WIP of the bucket.

In the meantime, feel free to save this image and use it. However, please source if you use it or share it. That’s all I ask. The top one is smaller and the bottom, in theory, is the size I originally worked in. Just right click, view image to see it at its full size.

spekctre:

Vibrant orange TF2 vibes.

spekctre:

Vibrant orange TF2 vibes.

The Slack Suspenders

ayesdyef:

Check em out here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290058002
Paintable and jiggleboned, these straps will flap in the wind when you run!

image

You had me at ‘jiggleboned’.

notactuallyaduck:

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

  1. Similar to the newsprint in Part 2, I used a light weight white paper to wrap the bucket once more, avoiding rubber cement to avoid staining in the long-term.
  2. Since my paper wasn’t large enough to wrap the bucket with a single sheet, I made sure the seams from combining two sheets together were nicely folded and securely glued.
  3. After the bucket was wrapped, I began to mark where the stripes would go. Measuring tape is much handier than a ruler for this, fyi.
  4. Using masking tape, I taped off the white stripe areas to help ensure a straight edge. Then I painted the white stripes using gesso. I avoided using a wet brush to avoid over-saturating the paper that the bucket had been wrapped in.
  5. Next, I taped off 1/2” band of white along the bottom of the bucket and used the gesso to paint it as well.
  6. After the paint was dry, I used a blunt pair of scissors, such as school scissors, to gently “sand down” the edges of the painted stripes for a smoother look.
  7. More masking tape was applied to help ensure straight edges for the red stripes. They were then painted with a red acrylic. At least two coats for each stripe was needed.
  8. Finally, I touched up some of the edges with some more gesso and/or red as needed.

The next part will include finishing construction of the bucket itself before moving on to the fried chicken.